Extended Stays at Cheval Residences
A Luxury Lifestyle for Three Months or More
If you’re planning to visit London for business, study, medical treatment or a long-term project, then a few nights in the city may not be enough. Our eight luxury residences situated in prime locations around the city can comfortably accommodate you for three months or more.
Make world-renowned districts including Knightsbridge, Royal Kensington and The City of London your next long-term home. We’ll spoil you with all the comforts and offer a dedicated service that is second to none. Pick the perfect Cheval Residence from our extensive portfolio of luxury accommodation. Depending on your preferences, you can choose to live in a top-floor penthouse opposite the River Thames or a timeless period apartment just moments away from Hyde Park. Simply let us know what your requirements are, and our experienced Reservations and Sales Team will help take care of the rest.
With over 35 years’ experience in the industry, we understand the meaning of excellent hospitality. Enjoy the key benefits of staying with Cheval Residences including:
- Competitive rates available for all extended stay guests
- Flexible extension terms available
- An extensive portfolio of serviced apartments, townhouses, mew houses and penthouses
- A choice of one, two, three and four-bedroom apartments and residences across all our prime locations
- Utilities and bills included in all residence rates
- A welcoming policy for household pets
To create your perfect home away from home in London, please use our online Enquiry Form.
Alternatively, you can email the Sales and Reservations team for all extended stay enquiries at: email@example.com, or give us a call on +44 (0) 20 7341 7052; we’d love to hear from you.
Extended stay guests can expect the following services:
- 24-hour complimentary WIFI
- 24-hour CCTV and security
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Free on-site gym or access to local gym
- Airport transfers*
- Pet friendly
- Concierge/Reception (24-hrs)
- Inclusive of utility bills
*will incur an extra charge